NATURE & BIRD EXPOBuy tickets See daily schedule See the Speakers
The Bird Expo at the Vancouver International Bird Festival is the largest showcase of birds and nature in Canada. We have some fabulous exhibitors that are worth a visit just by themselves but when you add in the amazing speakers, the art, the science, the yoga, the coins, the stamps and the poets this is an Expo with a difference! Based at the Vancouver Convention Centre is open to everyone. Check our Daily Schedule and Community Theatre Speakers to make sure you take advantage of all we have to offer.
- August 18 – Unveiling of the Silent Skies Mural
- August 20 – Festival Opening Ceremony: Parade of Birds and a fanfare by the Vancouver Symphony Brass Quintet
- August 20 – New Canada Stamp Unveiling
- August 20 – Birds on Parade!
- August 23 & 25 – Science Tours
- August 23 – Poets & Birds
- August 22 – 25 – Artists for Conservation Festival and Exhibit
- August 24 – Stewardship Roundtable
- August 25 – Yoga & Birds
- August 25 – Children’s Bird Festival Day
- August 25 – Poets & Birds
- August 25 – Photo Contest Winner and Prize Draws
- August 26 – Closing Ceremonies